Globally speaking, our commitments converge towards the very purpose of our company: help to provide the greatest number of people with a stable supply of healthy food products, which comply to strict sanitary standards, thus fostering a reciprocal engagement with our producers, with our clients and with humanitarian organizations.
Banagrumes was the first company in France to be certified Fel’Excellence. With Fel’Partenariat, Bio, and ICPE for its ripening rooms, it has all the profession’s referenced certifications.
Quality and security
• Reasoned agriculture, “Zero Residue of Pesticides” for a great part of our producers.
• “Direct producers” fruit in close to 90% of the products.
• A Bio’Select brand per se which federates a large part of its bio offer labelled “AB” (biological agriculture), “Bio Europe” or certified Demeter.
• Permanent traceability for our products, upstream and downstream, which has its phytosanitary analyses carried out by an independent laboratory. Don’t hesitate to ask us for them!
• Qualitative analysis: juice, dry matter, acid content and Brix rate are controlled each week by our in-house Quality Department. Don’t hesitate to ask us about them!
Open to market trends and to respecting sanitary regulations, the Banagrumes team is available to inform you in order to reply to your needs the best we can.
Choice, fresh produce and volume
• Practically all permanent fruit, whether or not they’re in season, both conventional and bio fruit.
• Daily supplies.
• Modern ripening rooms for bananas, avocados and mangos.
• Volumes and follow-up on products: privileged relations with producers guaranteeing volumes and product follow-up at the best price.
• Saving time with the Market of National Interest: the D2 building brings together practically all fruits and vegetables. Access and parking are easy.
• Intra-Rungis deliveries: Banagrumes offers to its clients delivery free of charge on the Rungis Market of National Interest.
• Delivery everywhere in France and Europe